Concrete tank preparation cycle:
1. Completely remove all traces of flaking concrete and dirt by high-pressure water washing;
2. Scarify the concrete around any piping, to a depth of about 10-15 cm;
3. Insert inside the groove the EXPAN BENTONITICO thickness, fixing it around the piping using a clamp or metal wire;
4. Slightly sand the surface of the piping;
5. Using a brush, apply on the sanded and clean surface a coat of epoxy adhesion promoter and passivating primer STRATO AB;
6. Apply, fresh on fresh on the STRATO AB, the restoring quick-setting fibre mortar for concrete RESISTO TIXO mixed with COLLASEAL latex diluted 1:3 with water;
Concrete tank waterproofing cycle:
7. Completely remove all traces of dirt by high-pressure water washing;
8. Open and fill the concrete joints, gravel nests and the chipped parts with compensated shrinkage high-strength cement-based mortar with extra-adhesion, selected aggregates with a maximum grain size of 0.6 mm and additives that guarantee excellent workability, thixotropy for applications up to 2 cm without the use of formwork and using RESISTO UNIFIX.
9. Make rounded edges between wall and floor (if not already existing), of 5´5 cm, recessed about 2 cm using a fibre-reinforced high-strength concrete-based mortar with compensated shrinkage, selected aggregates, synthetic fibres and additives which guarantee excellent workability, adhesion, thixotropy for applications with thicknesses of 4-5 cm without the use of formwork and using RESISTO TIXO or GEORAPID.
10.Apply a coat of anchoring agent and primer acting as vapour barrier EPOSTOP ABC in order to make a waterproofing coating on concrete surfaces, grouts and smoothing works. EPOSTOP ABC also adheres to highly-smooth concrete surfaces, or to damp surfaces; minimum consumption 700g/m2
11.Apply a non-toxic water-based two-component epoxy coating EPOSTOP AB; apply 2 coats of product with a consumption of 300/350 g/m2 per coat